I started E is for Extra as a passion project in the spring of 2020, and if my blog makes you smile, think differently, or even provides some form of entertainment, that’s good enough for me. I’m taking this blog by storm and am so excited for what’s next. My vision for this blog is to create relatable, entertaining, and inspiring content.
- Favorite type of movies? Action, drama, thriller
- Are you usually early or late? Early
- Do you people watch? Nope
- What’s your favorite drink? Root beer, sweet tea, and chai lattes
- What’s your dream car? Ford Mustang GT
- What skill would you like to master? Disk jockeying!
- What do you wish you knew more about? The Bible
- What’s the best way to start the day? The news, an upbeat song, and good run
- What’s the single best day on the calendar? Either Santacon or Opening Day! The 4th of July is up there too
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Riga, Latvia
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back? Silly bandz
- Would you rather go hang gliding or whitewater rafting? I’m afraid of heights, so whitewater rafting
- What celebrity are you obsessed with? Jeffree Star
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford yet? A spa membership
- What’s something you’d like to see before you die? Marina Bay Sands resort in Singapore
- What is your least favorite chore? Vacuuming
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? Travel abroad
- What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but haven’t gotten around to it? Designing my own merchandise line
- What risks are worth taking? Telling someone you’re interested in them/asking someone on a date!
- What do you take for granted? Graduating college debt-free